RDM systems with biometric time and attendance options, bespoke reporting and user-friendly design combine to make our Time and Attendance software a world-leader in HR support. Inspire your team to tackle staff time and attendance head on; giving employees autonomy over their hours (and HR and scheduling teams more time back in their day) helps create an empowered, productive workforce.
With an effective Time and Attendance system, you could:
- Boost your profits by putting the spotlight on productivity
- Plan for and manage staff absences with minimal impact on your time
- Save time by automating attendance processes
- Be sure you never fall foul of compliance regulations, thanks to inbuilt flagging systems
- See accurate, real-time reports
- We’ve built our software around you – we’ve considered every element of usability and functionality so that you can enjoy the best experience.
Your team can access the time and attendance software through desktop, mobile or tablet, while it can be implemented via cloud or hosted on your site – or a combination of the two.
Fire Monitoring of RDM provides monitoring for fire alarm and sprinkler systems compliant with CAN/ULC-S561, monitored in our owned and operated ULC monitoring Signals Receiving Centre. Fire Monitoring of RDM’s experienced sales reps can provide a no-obligation assessment of your needs, and our certified fire monitoring technicians perform installations and servicing on your fire alarm and sprinkler alarm monitoring equipment. Fire Monitoring RDM provides services which are ideal for schools, industrial & commercial properties, hospitals, senior’s residences, care facilities and any other building which has a requirement to have fire alarm monitoring under the Fire Code.
Many organizations need security cameras and monitoring solutions to protect all or part of their physical environment. With a closed circuit television (CCTV) solution from RDM, you gain top-quality video surveillance to keep your products, personnel, and facilities safe.
At RDM, we can provide our clients with complete, upfront assessments to design and implement the right CCTV setup for each organization’s unique business needs. We can help you evaluate key factors that influence deployment of CCTV solutions, such as:
- What do you need the CCTV system to do?
- What level of video retention is required?
- Will your system be monitored or evidentiary in nature?
Benefits of RDM CCTV Systems
RDM can apply our more than 3+ years of security system experience to install the right CCTV cameras where you need them to record what you need, when you need it. In addition, we provide you with education to understand how each camera operates and what its limitations are.
Expertly installed video surveillance is an important component of any integrated security system. It provides:
- Visual intelligence – CCTV systems offer the visual intelligence you need to assess critical locations, make timely security decisions, and protect your employees.
- ROI – Video surveillance solutions using CCTV technology can offer a substantial ROI as a deterrent to theft and/or stock shrinkage. In addition, video surveillance can provide business process improvement to help you manage your business more effectively.
Your system can include a single CCTV camera to a large-scale solution with thousands of networked cameras. All CCTV solutions may include:
- Analog, digital, Internet protocol (IP) and/or megapixel camera technology
- Hi-definition, digital analog
- Critical event monitoring
- Smart video analytics
Whether you are a small, single facility business or have a massive multi-site operation, RDM can design and deploy a perfect-fit video surveillance system for your needs. Safeguard your property, team, and products with top-quality CCTV systems from RDM.
RDM systems with biometric time and attendance options, bespoke reporting and user-friendly design combine to make our Time and Attendance software a world-leader in HR support.